We are a communication channel between parents, teachers and the school.
We carry out fundraising activities to raise money for:
– Recently we have embarked on a beautification project around the school which has involved the installing of artwork and the redesign of an outdoor area near the Year 7 and 8 block.
– Specific equipment items we see a need for in the school for example in 2008 the PTA purchased lockers for the Year 9 students, the balance not taken up then being offered to the rest of the school.
– Sunshades have also been an area where the PTA has fundraised to help the school provide necessary shade for its students.
– Sponsorship for school sports teams or other school groups, such as the Year 13 Fiji Service trip and the school production.
– Special requests from the school, heads of school faculties or Board of Trustees
– We provide a social network for parents to meet both as members of the PTA and at various social functions we arrange for the school families throughout the year.
Stay in touch via our Facebook page
Our cookbook is on its way to the printers and we are very excited to see this beautiful book come together with gorgeous recipes, stunning photography, great support from our business community and many from the AC community featuring in it.
The cookbook will be available from early December so order it now for Christmas presents or corporate gifts. Your copies will be available for collection at the school office or we can make other arrangements with you to get them to you in early December.
This high-quality and stunning 125 page cookbook is available at the following prices:
Supply your name, address, mobile and the number of books you wish to order.
The PTA meet following the Board of Trustees meeting in the college staff-room. We welcome all new and existing parents from the school community to join us for our meetings to see what the latest happenings are. Our meetings are quite informal and usually include, along with our business, some light-hearted fun.
Friends of the PTA is an increasingly important Parent Support Group
Friends of the PTA are parents who may be unable to attend regular meetings but would be available to help out when and where necessary throughout the year. This is a great way to stay involved in your child’s school but unable to commit to the PTA. An example of where a request could be made is for help with baking or helping out with morning teas after masses. If you would like more information regarding the Friends of the PTA or wish to put your name on the database please email:
The PTA has recently reviewed its policies and procedures to ensure the PTA vision aligns with that of the Senior Management Committee and the Board of Trustees. All activities and events for the year ahead have met with approval and have the support of both of these teams.
The PTA meet following the Board of Trustees meeting at 5pm at the school staffroom and we welcome new members in 2019 . If you don’t have time to attend meetings, become a ‘Friend of the PTA’ – simply e-mail email@example.com
Meeting dates for 2019
Here is the list of 2019 PTA meetings which are 5.00-7:00pm in the College staffroom.
Tuesday February 19th
Tuesday April 2nd
Tuesday June 4th
Tuesday July 2nd
Tuesday July 23rd
Tuesday August 20th
Tuesday September 3rd
Tuesday October 15th
Tuesday November 12th
The first meeting for 2020 will be held in February
Lee-Ann Taylor – Chairperson
Cathy Kerr – Treasurer
Robyn Bruce – Secretary