To enrol at Aquinas College simply complete the Application Form here: 3.1 Contract of Enrolment 2020 2021.
Before you start, it would be useful to have the following documents downloaded onto your computer:
– A copy of your Passport
– A copy of your last school report
– A letter about yourself and what you would like to do while you are in New Zealand
– A copy of your Insurance Policy (if you have one)
Prior to signing the Contact of Enrolment, we recommend that you seek independent advice from an Agent or Immigration Advisor. Here is a copy of the Contract of Enrolment for your to read and discuss with your advisor: 3.1 Contract of Enrolment 2020 2021
It’s easy to apply and we are here to assist you every step of the way…
1. Complete and sign each page of the Application Form .
2. Scan the form to email@example.com. You will then receive an Invoice and Offer of Place letter. You need to pay the Invoice by the due date. Once you have paid it, you will receive a Confirmed Offer of Place. You need this letter to apply for your Study Visa.
3. Apply for a Student Visa via your agent or directly through the New Zealand Immigration website. There are different Visa options depending on your situation – a Student Visa, a visitor Visa or a Working Holiday Visa. Read more about the right Visa for you HERE.
4. Apply for medical and travel insurance & provide your policy details, translated into English. Read more about the right Insurance Policy to suit your stay HERE.
5. Once you receive your Visa you can proceed to book your flights!
Fees at Aquinas College are broken into Tuition Fees, Course Fees and Accommodation Fees.
Tuition Fees cover all of the Ministry of Education taxes and levies, the Diocese of Hamilton Dues and all costs associated with Teaching and Learning.
Course Fees cover all of the compulsory course-related expenses of each subject. This includes textbooks, trips and resources. Outdoor Education incurs a sur-charge of $200 per term due to the multiple trips and outdoor activities that students take part in during the year.
Accommodation Fees cover the expenses of staying with a family. They will provide 3 meals per day, a single room, heating /cooling, laundry, transport and care & supervision of the student.
If you hold a New Zealand passport, or your Visa status changes, then you may be able to enrol as a Domestic student. Domestic students must supply a Preference Card, signed by their local parish priest and proof of being baptized Catholic. There are limited placements for non-Catholic students. Click here and follow the link to apply as a Domestic student.
If you change your mind, or decide to leave Aquinas College you may be able to apply for a Refund. Read the Refund Policy here so that you know the conditions for receiving a Refund and how to apply for one: 3.3 Refunds Policy 2020 2021
For help at any stage of the enrolment process, e-mail the Director of International Studies, Ms. Donna Jarden – firstname.lastname@example.org or call +64 7 543 9038.