It’s easy to apply and we are here to assist you every step of the way…
1. E-mail the Director of International Students with your enquiry – email@example.com.
3. Complete and return the Application Forms and sign the required contracts – see below.
4. Receive an invoice and Offer of Place letter. Pay school and accommodation fees by the required date.
5. Receive a Confirmed Offer of Place and Receipt which are required for student visa application.
6. Apply for a student visa via your agent or directly through New Zealand Immigration.
7. Apply for medical and travel insurance & provide your policy details.
8. Receive your Host Family details and make contact with them directly.
9. Receive your student visa from Immigration New Zealand and then book your flights!
Sign and return the following forms…
More Help or Information…
For more information about The Education Code of Practice, Immigration, Eligibility for Health Services, Accident Insurance, The Accident Compensation Corporation and Medical & Travel Insurance, please click here.
To contact the International Office please call +64 27 6555 237 or International Office: +64 7 543 9038.
For help at any stage of the process, e-mail the Director of International Studies, Ms. Donna Jarden e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org