Prior to signing the Contact of Enrolment, we recommend that you seek independent advice from an Education Agent or Immigration Advisor.
It’s easy to apply and we are here to assist you every step of the way…
1. Complete and submit the Application Form.
2. Once you application is approved, you will receive an Invoice and Offer of Place letter. Pay the Invoice by the due date. Once you have paid it, you will receive a Confirmed Offer of Place. You need this letter to apply for your Study Visa.
3. Once your invoice is paid you will receive a Confirmed offer of Place. You can then apply for a Student Visa via your agent or directly through the New Zealand Immigration website. There are different Visa options depending on your situation – a Student Visa, a visitor Visa or a Working Holiday Visa. Read more about the right Visa for you HERE.
4. Apply for medical and travel insurance & provide your policy details, translated into English. Read more about the right Insurance Policy to suit your stay HERE.
5. Once you receive your Visa you can proceed to book your flights!
Fees at Aquinas College are broken into Tuition Fees, Course Fees and Accommodation Fees.
Tuition Fees cover all of the Ministry of Education taxes and levies, the Diocese of Hamilton Dues and all costs associated with Teaching and Learning.
Course Fees cover all of the compulsory course-related expenses of each subject. This includes textbooks, trips and resources. Outdoor Education incurs a sur-charge of $200 per term due to the multiple trips and outdoor activities that students take part in during the year.
Accommodation Fees cover the expenses of staying with a family. They will provide 3 meals per day, a single room, heating /cooling, laundry, transport and care & supervision of the student.
If you hold a New Zealand passport, or your Visa status changes, then you may be able to enrol as a Domestic student. Domestic students must supply a Preference Card, signed by their local parish priest and proof of being baptized Catholic. There are limited placements for non-Catholic students. Click here and follow the link to apply as a Domestic student.
If you change your mind, or decide to leave Aquinas College you may be able to apply for a Refund. Read the Refund Policy here so that you know the conditions for receiving a Refund and how to apply for one: Aquinas College Refund Policy 2022 2023
For help at any stage of the enrolment process, e-mail the Director of International Studies, Ms. Donna Jarden – email@example.com or call +64 7 543 9038 or +64 274 88 22 32.